To make a gift of stock or other securities, follow these steps:
- Notify us about your gift of securities by calling us at 651-290-6371 to tell us when you will transfer the shares and what stock you will transfer.
- Download, fill out and sign the transfer form (below), and give it to your broker prior to the transfer day. The form has the Mitchell Hamline account information you will need to make the transfer.
- Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC DTC #0141
- Credit Account #4015-2370 in the name of Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Download the stock transfer form PDF
- Ask your broker to attach your name to the transaction description so we know the gift is from you.
- If you or your broker have questions contact:
Charles C. DeMoss
Toll Free: 1-800-453-6737
Maureen McGinn, Advancement Services Manager
651-290-6417 | Maureen.McGinn@mitchellhamline.edu
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under this agreement, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.